Keep connected to everybody with Bakcell Business wherever you go.
In order to use mobile number while travelling abroad it is necessary to have active roaming service. Bakcell roaming service is automatically activated for all Business individual subscribers (Business individual subscribers are those who pay their own bill for mobile services) and no deposit is needed for roaming activation anymore. Moreover, Business individual subscribers can manually deactivate, reactivate or check status of roaming service
- Activation * 121 # 1 #
- Deactivation * 121 # 0 #
- To check status * 121 # 3 #
Business corporate subscribers (Business corporate subscribers’ bills for mobile services are paid by their company) should contact their curator to activate or deactivate the roaming service.
- While being abroad you can directly call, SMS and use Internet on your device using Bakcell partners network in foreign countries.
- Activation and deactivation of roaming service is for free and there is no monthly fee for roaming.
- Increase your balance before the trip in order to stay in touch abroad, because the roaming prices are different from countrywide prices and there are few opportunities to top-up balance abroad.
- You can learn more about basic fees for each country here: “Prices & countries”.
- Would you like to actively use roaming service? We advise you to get more detailedinformation about “Discounts & special offers”.
- The tips how to increase balance abroad you can get from page – “In trip”.
- Charging interval for calls in roaming is 1 minute, rounded to the nearest whole minute with high number, starting from the first second. For example, if the call continued for 1 min and 10 seconds, it will be rounded up to 2 minutes. There is no service fee for call setup. Charging interval for GPRS / EDGE / 3G is 40 Kbytes.
- The voice calls charging for Business subscribers is offline, so the charging from the account can be delayed, because the information from foreign operators is late.
- If the settings of your phone automatically select the mobile operator network and you have activated the roaming service in the border regions of Azerbaijan it is possible that your mobile device will be registered in the networks of Bakcell’s roaming partner. In this case, your device will show the name of the foreign operator, and your calls will be charged according to the roaming tariffs. Due to the nature of radio wave propagation and terrain, it is strongly recommended to select Bakcell network manually when traveling in the border regions of Azerbaijan. Information about the settings is in the instructions of your phone; the user is responsible for the phone settings.